ROOF RACKS, TRAILERS, LIGHTING, SUSPENSION UNITS, BEARINGS , WHEELS AND TYRES
WEDNESDAY 6 APRIL – 6.30pm till 8.30pm
This very short course will teach you:-
1) How to change a tyre on a car or trailer
2) Whether to transport your boat on a roof rack, or a trailer, and how.
3) Trailer lighting and the law. 8 or 13 pin connectors.
4) How to change a trailer suspension unit .
5) How to check your wheel bearings, change a hub unit and bearings.
6) What size wheel should my trailer have.
This is a hands-on course so expect to get your hands and clothes a bit dirty.
Please let Neil Garrison know if you are interested in attending